- I have my own app for iOS! All my watercolour tutorials available for iPad, iPhone and newer Macs. There are over 50 tutorials on a wide range of subjects and for all ability levels. To get you started there are 2 free lesson. Get the app here.
I'M ON PATREON
- Every week there's a new post - full painting tutorials, skills lessons, step-by-step tutorials and a monthly challenge. We also have a private community forum for sharing your work. Join me on Patreon.
- Our Android app for artists. 6 drawing tools in one app - tracing, colour mixer, perspective tool, colour harmonies, and tonal values. Search Real Sketch on Google Playstore or find it here.
WHAT MATERIALS I USE
- How correct tonal values can improve your paintings
- A little Spanish ermita in a field of summer flowers (video)
- Mountain hut in pen and watercolour
- Painting a white flower in watercolour
- Painting an autumn postcard (video)
- Painting an autumn mushroom (video)
- Painting fishing huts in pen and watercolour (video and progress photos)
- Painting an oak tree in watercolour (video)
- Painting an old door in pen and watercolour (video)
- Dutch Iris
- Santa Maria de Badain, Spanish Pyrenees
- Painting Tititea / Mount Aspiring
- Urban sketch, Italy
- Painting "Abundance", a portrait in acrylics
- Urban sketch, Spain